Saturday, July 01, 2006

Get MeckMom's favorites right in your inbox. Subscribe today.

Many of you link to my site via RSS, but I've learned that some of you would prefer a more direct method. As of today, I've added an email subscription link on my sidebar.

Subscribers will receive an email each time I add a new bright idea to the blog. If there are multiple postings on one day, they will be combined into one email before being sent. The email will include the latest postings as well as a link to get back to the site. I generally try to post once a week, so you can assume around 4 or 5 emails each month.

The service is powered by FeedBlitz. They were recommended by Blogger so I would assume their privacy policy is solid. However, if you'd like to check it out I'll list the link below. Thanks again to Erika for pointing this service out to me. I'm always happy to add another bright idea to the blog.

http://www.feedblitz.com/privacy.htm

No comments: