Thursday, June 07, 2007

Announcing the all new MeckMom.com



For over a year now, I've been posting my favorite bright ideas on two separate blogs. Thankfully, it looks like those days of extra effort are over. Thanks to my brilliant husband's help and many late nights of work, the new MeckMom.com is finally ready to launch.

By creating a customized Wordpress site, I've managed to combine the best elements of each of my two blogs. The new MeckMom.com is easier to navigate, fully searchable, and more functional than ever.
Consequently, I've decided to make my life a little easier and stop dual posting. As of today, I will no longer be posting to this site. All new posts and downloads will be posted to www.meckmom.com.

If you subscribe to my blog via feedblitz and recieve my posts in your inbox, I will transfer your subscription to the new site. If you subscribe via RSS, you'll need to update the address in your feed reader. You can find the RSS link in the upper right hand corner of the new site.

Thanks for your support and I hope you enjoy the new site.

-MeckMom

1 comment:

menonita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.